Saturday, September 29, 2012

Beaded Hairpins

All girls love nice clothes, matching shoes, accessories etc & its really hard to satisfy them.

My girls were flower girls for a wedding & they had to wear the same colored dress. Now, it was time to pick their shoes & accessories. They finally picked a nice pair of shoes but didnt like any hair accessories that they saw in the store. I found something that I liked (almost the same color as the dress) & bought it. But they didnt want to wear it.
Then I remembered some beads that my daughter had as a part of a bead set.

I used the biggest beads that I could find from the set &  some U-pins to make some colourful bead hairpins for the kids.


When I used the pins on my older daughter's hair, my little one loved it & she wanted them on her hair too...which she called a "crown".
this was for a white & golden Indian outfit


So, both my girls dressed up with "little crowns" in their hair for the wedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment